We are celebrating 50 years of Miss World Kenya Franchise existence in Kenya This Year.
- Miss World Kenya is celebrating 50 years of its existence in Kenya this year.
- The prestigious pageant is franchised by Ashleys Kenya and attracts over 300 participants across the country each year and has impacted the lives of over 5000 youth in the last decade alone.
- In the last 20 years – Ashleys Kenya together with her partners have conducted successful pageants to put Kenya on the map. We are currently the African Country to beat on the international stage, having won the continental crown four times in the last five years.
- The pageant enables participants to contribute towards various charitable causes, to showcase numerous cultures, make an impact and is a key contributor through being a platform that has launched several creative careers and a training ground for the advertising & entertainment industry and now a launch pad for NFTs in Kenya.
- Today, 80% of airline workers, individuals on advertisements, and marketing executives have passed through the Mr and Miss World Kenya platform. Alumni also include Ministers, Doctors, CEOs and Engineers.
- This year, the pageant will debut as a reality tv show in addition to its annual glamorous crowning gala.
The Two Rivers Mall
Two Rivers Development Limited (TRDL), set on 100 acres of mixed use design provides premium facilities comprising REL (Retail, Entertainment and Lifestyle facilities), modern office spaces, residential apartments, hotels and public amenities; and is positioned as Africa’s pre-eminent destination. Its flagship product, Two Rivers Mall (Two Rivers Lifestyle Centre) sits on circa 67,000 sqm and is the largest shopping center in SSA (outside of SA) with over 200 stores offering local and international experiences.