A contestant should understand the values of The pageant and the responsibilities of the title. He/she should be able to express what his/her personal and professional goals would be during their reign.
Consider the below when competing:
– Describe what your aspirations are and why you are competing for a title.
– What have you done in your community to show leadership?
– How would you use your title to impact society?
– What social group would be your focus and why?
– How would you help solve issues in the world, not just in your home country?
– How can you make this world a better place if you were crowned?
– What does ambition mean to you? How do you encourage ambition in others?